MMMF Application Process US/Canada
The application for the academic year 2014-15 is open from September 16 until January 15, 2014.
A complete application package consists of the following (NO EXCEPTIONS):
- One Online Application Form (see item A below). Click here to have a look at a draft application.
- Two Recommendations using the online form and instructions (see item B below).
- Four additional documents as listed in item C.
- Online Application—Deadline: January 15, 2014 at 23:59 SAST
- Recommendation Forms—Deadline: January 15, 2014 at 23:59 SAST
Choose one of the following options to start/access your online application:
|First Time User:||Returning User:|
Register to apply
Log-in to continue with application
Note: your e-mail address is your unique User ID. Attempting to change your email address during the application process will force you to start the process from the beginning.
- Two (2) recommendation forms are required. One must be by a professor from your present institution. The other can be by a former professor/supervisor from your country or elsewhere. One of the individuals must have known you for at least two semesters.
- Please input information of your referees in the Online Application. Your referees will receive an email with a link to this page.
- Copy of your passport picture page;
- Copy of your US or Canada visa / study permit;
- Copy of your Official transcript from your current university only (if your program is for research and without grades, a progress report from a supervising professor must be submitted ), with institutional seal and Registrar’s signature;
- Official confirmation of registration in your academic institution for current semester, with institutional seal and Registrar’s signature. Acceptance Letters are not needed and do not substitute for Proof of Registration/Enrollment.
- One (1) passport-size photograph (jpeg, tiff or png - minimum 300 ppi resolution).
Scan (PDF-format preferred) and upload in the Online Application Form.
ALL the above documents must be uploaded in the online application.
Only selected recipients will be notified by late March 2014.
The MMMF does not answer any phone queries regarding grants.
You may contact the MMMF at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in the Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund