MMMF Application Process US/Canada
PLEASE NOTE: The application proess for the academic year 2013/2014 is now closed. The applications for the academic year 2014/2015 will re-open in Fall 2013.
A complete application package consists of the following (NO exceptions):
- One Online Application Form (see item A below). Click here to have a look at a draft application
- Two Recommendation Forms using the online form and instructions (see item B below)
- Four additional documents as listed in item C to be sent in one email.
- Two online recommendation forms are required. One must be from a professor at your present institution. The other can be from a former professor/supervisor from your country or elsewhere. At least one of these individuals should have known you for at least two semesters.
- These recommendations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remind your referee to use the same full name for you, as per the electronic application form.
- Copy of your passport picture page;
- Copy of your US or Canada visa / study permit;
- Copy of your Official transcript from your current university only (if your program is for research and without grades, a progress report from a supervising professor must be submitted ), with institutional seal and Registrar’s signature;
- Official confirmation of registration in your academic institution for current semester, with institutional seal and Registrar’s signature. Acceptance Letters are not needed and do not substitute for Proof of Registration/Enrollment.